For anyone I have not had the pleasure of meeting with before I require screening. This process is for both my safety and comfort and for the safety and comfort of my existing friends. Rest assured that I am discreet with any information you provide and it will remain private between us.
There are several ways for me to screen you so please choose the one you are most comfortable with. Note with whatever screening method you choose I do require a selfie.
- ID – this is a great option for new friends who do not have any established provider references. Please send a government issued ID (such as a drivers license) and a selfie of you holding the ID. You may block out the address but I do need to see your full name and date of birth. Or,
- Provider References – Please send the name, website, email and/or phone number of at least two providers who you have seen in the past year. I will reach out to them to verify you. Or,
- TOB – If you have at least 2 recent TOB references then you can navigate to my TOB profile and click “Share References”. Or,
- Private Delights – Please have at least two recent (and verified) reviews from established providers. Click the “Get Screened” button on my PrivateDelights profile. Or,
- P411 – Send me an appointment request or message through P411 if you have over 5 okay’s from previous providers. Or,
- Employment Verification – In addition to the above I may also require some sort of employment verification. Some of the options are –
- A LinkedIn profile which must have a photo of you and 150+ connections.
- Your work website that contains a photo of you.
- Photo of your work ID badge along with a selfie of you holding the badge
- Name of the company you work for along with their website, company phone number, and your direct line or extension. I will call and simply say “Hello this is Leyla confirming your appointment with Dr. Scott on (our appointment time)”